The IRS Requires A Tax Return For Any Person Who Has Passed Away!
One Of The Hardest Things To Deal With Is The Loss Of A Loved One, Yet It Doesn’t Have To Be!
When a person passes away we suffer a myriad of emotional feelings and sense of loss and often as the case is there are numerous financial issues that remain to be resolved!
You can get started with us today, your SET UP FEE of $2000 will cover all the following work to determine what the solution is:
- Order IRS account transcripts
- File Power of Attorney
- Review prior returns for potential carry forward issues
- Review all final financial information
- Review any property transfers incident to a will or trust
- Review any transfer issues related to IRA or other retirement accounts
- Determine the required filing for tax information and final return
- Determine any special elections for setting estate valuation
- Research any special issues
- Develop a filing plan for all tax filings
Then, we will give you an engagement with an actual resolution plan for the necessary and required tax filings including a final decedent tax return and trust return if required.
End of life financial matters can create a host of situations that require careful review and planning and often as is the case we must work with the family and the attorney to coordinate certain filing issues and specific elections related to the value of assets that transfer through trust or will.
Here’s How It Works:
Your $2,000 set up fee will be APPLIED AS A CREDIT against that total fee so you actually WIN by using the set up fee to offset any other fees to resolve your case. Every case is different and facts are always different so until we investigate the facts the best we can do is PROMISE you we will do it better, faster, and for less money to get a FINAL SOLUTION that could as in some cases mean you do not owe the IRS a dime and the problem goes away!
Get The Button Below to Get Started Today!
James Harnsberger - Enrolled Agent
Disclaimer: While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this site, we cannot guarantee any eventual financial gain. Future pricing & offerings is subject to change without notice.